Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Getting plugged in!

I just had the opportunity to speak tonight for our Wednesday night Bible Study. As I was preparing this afternoon, the Lord kept reminding me over and over again the importance of being plugged into Him.

I love the opportunity to share my heart and God's word and watch Him work in my life and the others lives! Tonight we looked at the need to connect with God and each other. What an impact we make when we are connected as a church.

We started the hour by breaking into teams of two and finding out one thing we didn't know about the other person. It was amazing what we found out from each other in less than 3 minutes. Then we took the teaching from Romans 12 and discussed the importance of each of us exercising the gifts that God has given us and working in an aligned, focused and compassionate manner.

Can't wait to see what God has in store of us on Sunday.

Pastor John

No comments:

Post a Comment